To paraphrase Vane Jones, "Knowledge is of little value until shared with others."

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The Chicago & Utopia Railway is Alive After Moving

Most of you who live in the area know we have moved to another suburb of Chicago. Much of the dust has settled as we occupied the new housing - a town home.

The 1st and 2nd floors are just about completed as far as the move goes. The Chicago & Utopia (C&U) will be in the basement. This area requires more work. Hobby related items need to be stored away before a new C&U layout is started.

The old house is up for sale. Let's hope it sells soon! You can check the listing here: http://www.oakpark.com/Real-Estate/Listings/09197644/  

To see where we stand in the way of past posts with incompleted topics will require some time on my part. I'm anxious to get started on the new C&U. Please be patient with me.
   
As to moving (down sizing) at the age of 75. My advice is, don't do it!. A lot of work is required. My wife and son deserve much of the credit for our moving out of the old home and into the new one. I'll spare you the details.

Let's see what develops. Cheers,
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment